Today our little girl turned SIX! It literally feels like just last week we left our house for the hospital Sunday evening and our first child (finally) arrived in the wee hours of Monday morning.
But here she is all grown up!
| from last Thursday evening before her school Christmas program |
We celebrated a little today with coffee cake (and candles) for breakfast, I joined her for lunch and another hour of school, we put together a puzzle and read books when she got home from school, and she requested pancakes (with candles) and summer sausage for supper, which we had as well!
We celebrated Corynn's birthday with family yesterday afternoon/evening with faspa and dessert. I think Corynn had a good time, seemed to enjoy the company and all the gifts that were showered on her, and I managed to stay fairly stress-free during the whole event.
| Corynn requested a 'Frozen' birthday party, so we bought her the Elsa and Anna dolls and I turned Elsa into the cake. |
| Our own Elsa with her new dolls and birthday cake, before the party |
| A happy, snuggly family photo at the end of the day! |
At 6 years old, Corynn loves to sing, dance, draw, paint, be crafty, be silly (especially with her brother), bike and swing outside (when it's not windy), and is enjoying learning to read thanks to Kindergarten.
Since I'm so horrible at blogging, here are few other pics of Corynn from the past few months.
| She loves showing off her ability to "spell" and write! Here she wrote "I love to swim. I love to sing. I love to bike. I love to run." Along with illustrations for each. |
| Just another silly day with Corynn! :) |
| Christmas baking day with the Nickel's. Corynn assisted her Nickel cousins with this gingerbread house! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORYNN! WE LOVE YOU! |
No comments:
Post a Comment