
Corynn (and grandma) singing "Hark the Herald" for great-grandma and -grandpa Funk
There wasn't a dull moment at our house this week with so many new toys, books, puzzles, and games to play with! Corynn was always busy running from one room to the next playing with one thing and then another! And at the end of the day, the house looked like EVERY toy had been played with!

And even though I finally got all the bags and presents unpacked and put away, Corynn kept getting the gift bags and tissue paper back out of the closet and "wrapping" random presents for me. Even wrapping up herself at one point!

Aunt Renae brought back the exersaucer Myra had outgrown, but Corynn wasn't convinced she had outgrown it yet, so it got a lot more attention before I finally found room for it in a closet.
With the weather warming up outside, we decided to take a family outing on Friday to Coronado Heights by Lindsborg. Kevin goes out there every few months to train on the hills, so when he mentioned he was thinking about heading out there, I thought it would be fun for Corynn and I to go too and enjoy the outdoors


We played in the sand for a while as we watched daddy bike up and down the hill

Then we checked out the castle - every single window of it

Enjoying the views and the breeze from the top of the castle

We explored some more then spent the last few minutes playing in the car once the sun started setting and the air turned cool.
We spent New Year's Eve celebrating Myra's first birthday then heading home and going to bed before midnight! Real exciting, I know!! Wishing you all a very Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment