Sunday, December 11, 2011

So Many Stories!

Since naps at our house are very few and far between, when Corynn wore herself out from crying (because I asked her to stay in her room for a few minutes of "quiet time") and fell asleep in the middle of the hall, I had to photograph the event.


Later in the week, Corynn was busy, busy telling me all sorts of imaginary stories, mostly about what her and her dolls were up to. A lot of it was also related to our recent vacation and all of it was while she was wearing a swimsuit over her clothes.
Finally I told her to sit down and continue to tell me some of her stories and here's a little bit of that performance. (This probably lasted more than 5 minutes, but I edited down to just a couple. Just try not to smile while watching :)

No comments: