Sunday, February 6, 2011

Random Pictures

Since nothing too out of the ordinary happened this week, I'll just summarize our week (Jan. 31-Feb. 6) with these few random photos:


Corynn found my volleyball knee pads one morning and insisted on putting them on. So naturally I made her get her volleyball too so I could get a picture of my future sports star!


Getting pig tails in Corynn's hair is nothing short of a challenge these days, but I managed to distract her with a book on Thursday so I could put them in. Then we went ventured through the snowy roads to go to playgroup in Newton, which was a hit as usual.


On Friday we had supper with uncle Jason, aunt Renae, and baby Myra, and Corynn had to check out one of Myra's new toys, of course! Not at all too big for this one! :)


Aunt Renae is always happy to read stories with Corynn, and this one - "Baby Beluga" - stuck with Corynn all weekend as she continued to sing the song around the house!

No comments: