Everyday Kevin was gone, I tried to take pictures of Corynn and e-mail them to him so he didn't miss out on too much of our fun. Here are a few of those photos:
Playing (on Tuesday)
All tuckered out (on Wednesday)
Learning to read (on Thursday)
On Friday Corynn discovered another new language and started saying "words" that sound like "ma ma" "da da" "bla bla" and "na na." It's so cute to hear her "talk" now that her sounds sound like actual words, and it's ALWAYS fun to hear her say "ma ma" even though I know she probably doesn't realize what she's saying. She especially likes to talk while she's in her highchair eating, which can be quite hilarious and messy!
On Saturday my mom, Corynn and I went shopping in Wichita. In the evening Corynn and I went out to Kenton and Eunice's new house and had a picnic supper with the Nickel's and Eunice's parents who had all been helping them move in during the day.
Enjoying the summer evening and picnic with Aunt Pamela
On Sunday we went to the airport after church and picked up Kevin. It was great to see him and have him back home!
Here are a few other pics from this week - May 26-31:
Friday morning visit from cousin Sam and Aunt Pam
Saturday evening bath time
No comments:
Post a Comment