Sunday, June 7, 2009

Vacation Bible School

This week Corynn and I spent our Tuesday through Friday mornings at Vacation Bible School at Tabor Church. I assisted with several different stations and Corynn entertained anyone who walked by. It was a fun week of bible school, but it made for busy afternoons of bank work as well.


Silly faces to make everyone smile


Taking a nap in the church park with aunt Eunice

On Monday Corynn started eating her green vegetables - specifically peas - and enjoyed them just as much as the orange ones!



We finally went back to weight-check again this week and our little girl is slowly getting bigger and bigger. On Tuesday she weighed in at 12 pounds 13 ounces.

A couple more cute photos from the week - June 1-7:


Playing with her zebra


I just had to document this super cute outfit - I love the jeans!!

No comments: