This week I did even more training at the bank, but thankfully by Thursday afternoon we had completed all of the necessary reports and tasks that were due by month end! From now on I should only need to go into the bank a couple times a month for some last minute training details, and will be able to maintain my work-from-home situation once again!
Corynn's excitement for the week was getting to try out the new kite she got for Easter from great-grandma Nickel. Up until now we'd either forgotten we had the kite or it was too windy to even attempt to fly it. But this week, we had several days of just enough, but not too much wind, that made it ideal for kite flying.
Corynn went out one afternoon with grandma Nickel and got the hang of it, then showed me and daddy that evening how it worked. And then Wednesday morning we tried it out again!
She was actually pretty good at getting the kite up in the air; of course it helped when the wind picked up at just the right times too!
Corynn's newest and favorite phrases from the past few weeks have included:
- "I don't care mom. You choose!" when asked what she wants for lunch, for instance. This is very shocking since Corynn ALWAYS had an opinion about everything.- "I'm into boxes now!" She started saying this at very random time throughout the week, and it took me a while to figure out what she meant. I finally realized that in the past when she would help me unpack the grocery bags, she was always and only interested in the cans. This week however, she took interest in unpacking (and playing with) the boxes of food too!
- "I'm not telling - it's a secret" when daddy asks her what she did that day, for instance. Numerous times throughout the week she's not interested in giving us any details about an event we may have missed so she claims it's a secret.
- "There's nothing to see here!!" or "I didn't do anything!" usually said just after she did something wrong that we don't know about yet - like coloring on the carpet or peeing on the bathroom floor!




No comments:
Post a Comment