Over the past few weeks, Corynn has made me laugh numerous times with the things she says. And she seems to talk non-stop these days, so there are a lot of chances to hear her come up with new sayings. Here are a few of the surprising phrases I remember:
"What's the deal with grandma?" (After waiting for grandma who was later than usual coming to our house.)
"I have an idea! Let's play!"
"I was wrong!"
"Close one!"
Ok, well they don't sound like much in writing, but at the time she said them they caught me off guard and made me smile.
Here's more about our short week - September 6-11 - in photos.
"What's the deal with grandma?" (After waiting for grandma who was later than usual coming to our house.)
"I have an idea! Let's play!"
"I was wrong!"
"Close one!"
Ok, well they don't sound like much in writing, but at the time she said them they caught me off guard and made me smile.
Here's more about our short week - September 6-11 - in photos.
We got to take care of Myra Tuesday morning and the girls had lots of fun "playing" together. Myra is getting to be so active and was fun to watch scoot around the house.
Since Myra came to our house wearing stripes, Corynn wanted to wear stripes too!
This week we discovered dry-erase markers!
A lot of fun, but we soon discovered dry-erase marker DOES NOT come out of clothing! Thankfully it comes out of carpet.
Reading a phone book to Todd

Showing me her tattoo. She was very proud of her tattoo this week and didn't want me to wash it during bath time. I did inform her early in the week that on Saturday night we were going to wash it off so she wasn't sporting a tattoo in church on Sunday. Thankfully she was ok with that, as long as it lasted until Saturday evening.

Corynn climbed inside this backpack on her own one day, so I helped zip it up and took a few pictures. A few freebies Kevin had gotten from the race last weekend were still setting out in our room, including this bag and the white stocking cap. Corynn and I thought it was pretty funny that she fit completely inside it!
I was trying out the smart-smile function on my camera and got these poses from Corynn

This week we discovered dry-erase markers!
A lot of fun, but we soon discovered dry-erase marker DOES NOT come out of clothing! Thankfully it comes out of carpet.
Reading a phone book to Todd

Showing me her tattoo. She was very proud of her tattoo this week and didn't want me to wash it during bath time. I did inform her early in the week that on Saturday night we were going to wash it off so she wasn't sporting a tattoo in church on Sunday. Thankfully she was ok with that, as long as it lasted until Saturday evening.

Corynn climbed inside this backpack on her own one day, so I helped zip it up and took a few pictures. A few freebies Kevin had gotten from the race last weekend were still setting out in our room, including this bag and the white stocking cap. Corynn and I thought it was pretty funny that she fit completely inside it!
I was trying out the smart-smile function on my camera and got these poses from Corynn





No comments:
Post a Comment