

Then we headed downtown for the Spring Open House at Living Rooms by Gayle and soon found ourselves across the street at the Newton Rec Center playground for more slipper slide fun before heading home for lunch.



And if that wasn't enough, in the evening we went to Goessel for supper at grandpa and grandma Nickel's house and went to the city park there for some more fun before heading home. (I failed to bring my camera to this playground.) It was a gorgeous, fun day spent outside!
I can't believe that Corynn is so fearless when it comes to playgrounds. She'll climb as high as possible without hesitating, go down any slide no matter how steep or how many bumps, twists, or tunnels, and only needs me there when it comes to catching her at the bottom of some slides! It's so fun to watch her face light up when I tell her we're going to a park or playground. Such simple things that bring such joy!
Miss Myra spent more time at our house this week as well and Corynn discovered Myra's car seat and how much fun she could have playing with it when Myra wasn't using it. Over and over she strapped her baby dolls into the seat, and over and over again I would have to come unstrap them (because inevitably they would have "poopy" diapers or need to be rocked! :) I love Corynn's imagination when it comes to her dolls and how much she observes from us taking care of a real little baby.

And just in case you hadn't gotten your "Corynn Singing" fix lately, here is a song and dance show Corynn put on for me this week - March 28-April 3 - in two parts:
No comments:
Post a Comment