Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh the Places She'll Go

Miss Corynn has become quite the entertainer lately! She says some of the funniest things and is constantly doing silly stuff. I'll let these pictures illustrate.


She can make nearly anything into a hat or chair (and she knows she's funny)


Her new doll bunk beds have become a resting place for her as well


And for some reason our bed becomes a "napping" spot for Corynn and her babies several times a week - of course it's usually on the days I actually make our bed that she undoes it!


Fitting into the tightest spots seems to be a fascination, and on this particular day I think she was trying to hide


She "helped" me take apart the Christmas tree by sitting in the box


A favorite place to pretend to nap has become the basement stairs and she's exactly the same width as them when she stretches out

Bathtime also brings out much silliness lately, but those photos were a bit too revealing to post online!

If I look away for even a moment these days, I never know what I'll find our little girl wearing, or where she'll be "napping." It's constant entertainment for us and always makes us smile!

A few more notes and baby photos from this week - January 3-9:

With Kevin in Dallas for the weekend Corynn and I invited ourselves over to Jason and Renae's house for the evening Friday night. We had lots of fun with Myra even though she slept almost the entire time we were there.


Corynn cautiously approached Myra to hold her hand


Myra smiling in her sleep (and still on the bili blanket, thus the blue glow from within her nighty)

What a sweetie!

On Sunday we got together with the Nickel's and had a delicious spread of breakfast foods for lunch to celebrate Pam's birthday. Of course baby Sophia was there too and was as cute as could be.

Styling a new dress and hat on a cold winter day!

Always anxious to hold his little sister, Sam posed nicely for this photo

No comments: