Friday, December 17, 2010

Videos Galore!

Here is a collaboration of several videos I've captured over the past few weeks! Most of them crack me up EVERY time I watch them (and it's been numerous times by now). I couldn't wait to post them and I hope you enjoy them half as much as I do!

Reading "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" book ~ her favorite book one week last month:


And a little Christmas for you...

Corynn's version of "Away in the Manger" (if you can hear it, notice the combination of verse one and two in numerous places. I couldn't believe she even knew verse 2 at all!):


"Jingle, Jingle Happy Bells" which is the song Corynn and her Sunday School class are supposed to sing and ring bells to at church on Christmas Eve. Here's proof she can do it, but I doubt the church will see that on the 24th!


A collection of Corynn's favorite Christmas pieces, on piano:


And my favorite, a rendition of "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed." Corynn received a CD for her birthday with this song on it, so we decided to sing it at lunch today!

No comments: