Corynn did a surprisingly great job of unwrapping her presents and instead of wanting to play with them all immediately, she was content to move on and open of the next ones. She was spoiled with many wonderful gifts, including (but not limited to):
This singing school bus - a definite favorite
Three new dresses
Numerous sticker and reading books

Inspired by these plates, cups, and napkins I found at Dollar General, I made bright-colored cupcake flowers for Corynn's birthday "cake." We also bought color-coordinating M&Ms for the occasion.
We served faspa with our cake and ice cream since our party started at 4pm, and this was the spread (on our ping pong table)

Blowing out her candles. Corynn tried for a while on her own, but eventually we had to recruite cousin Sam to help us out!
Cousin Sam and Corynn enjoying their "meal" at the kiddy table (Corynn only ate a cupcake and M&Ms for supper)
I made these flower clips to go along with the party theme and colors

Corynn with two of her aunties and two future cousins (who we hope to meet in the next couple of weeks!!)
I think Corynn enjoyed celebrating with her family; I certainly enjoyed having everyone here! We are so blessed to have ALL of our immediate family so close by. Thank you all for coming to celebrate this special day with us and for all the great gifts!
Here are just a couple other photos from the week - December 6-12:

Wrapping her nativity characters in washcloth "blankets"

Posing so nicely by the Christmas tree (this is what I longed for last year). Hopefully she'll do this again in her Christmas dress in a couple weeks. Perhaps our photo shoot at Portrait Innovations this week wore off on her - i.e. the way she's holding her hands together so cutely!







No comments:
Post a Comment