Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wintery Fun

On Tuesday we got our first big snow storm of the season. I enjoyed watching the snow fall outside while I worked at my desk. I'm not sure that Corynn realized what was going on, but we decided she should experience the snow anyway, so just before sunset we bundled her up and took her outside. She was fussy before we went outside and unfortunately the snow didn't cheer her up any. So most of her time in the snow was filled with tears, but we captured a few cute photos anyway.

On Friday we took Corynn to Hesston for her one year photos. We've gone every 3 months since she was born for a shoot and sometime next month we should receive our panel with a photo from every sitting - to capture her 1st year of life. Thankfully she did pretty well this time and actually smiled a few times for the camera. Plus she got to wear her new Christmas dress for the pictures, and she was just too cute I almost couldn't stand it!

This was also the weekend of our work Christmas parties. On Friday evening we went to Prairie Dunes Country Club for the Pinnacle Christmas party and the CSB party was held at Block 32 in Moundridge on Saturday evening. Corynn stayed here with my mom on Friday night and with Uncle Jason and Aunt Renae on Suaturday. I felt bad leaving her so many evenings in a row, but I think she had fun without us.

Here are a few happy smiles from this week - December 7-13:


Highchair smiles



More silly smiles



Playing in the snow



We had Corynn's one year photos taken on Friday, so we took a few photos at home too


Happy to be playing with her nativity figurines

No comments: