On Thursday we had supper and uncle Jason and aunt Renae's house and Corynn enjoyed exploring their house after a wonderful meal.
This weekend she came down with a little cold, but that didn't stop her from trucking around the house. We hope she gets to feeling better soon.
Enjoy a few photos and a video from the week - November 16-22:
Enjoying her lunch of noodles
This video captures a typical meal for Corynn. You'll notice her enjoying her food and drink, then I ask her if she's "all done" and she attempts to pull off her shirt, since she had already removed her bib (which is her usual reaction to being "all done"); and then I ask her if she wants "more" and you'll see her sign "more." At the end she's either signing "all done" or frantically waving "bye bye" (I can't remember).
Having fun at Jason and Renae's house
No comments:
Post a Comment