Sunday, November 15, 2009

11 Months Old

Along with turning 11 months old on Sunday, Corynn discovered two new things this week:

1) Climbing! She figured out how to climb up on our fireplace hearth and loves to scoot across it, but hasn't figured out how to get down without just diving off the end.

2) What a cow says! It's the cutest thing yet. She says "moo" so sweetly!

The photos and videos will tell you about the rest of our week - November 9-15:


The many faces of Corynn at supper. This tongue thing is her new favorite thing.


Corynn's friend Jackson (and his mom Sara) came over for supper Wednesday night. They played so nicely together.


Playing in the leaves


Earlier in the week both grandmas took Corynn outside and both times they came in saying she started crying when they tried to set her in our pile of leaves. I'm not sure what they were talking about because Corynn seemed to really enjoy herself when I took her outside!


Such a big helper - although I think she took more leaves out of the wheelbarrow than she put in


Enjoying the last nice fall day before the weather turned cold


Crawling after mommy outside



11 months old and so serious


Cruising around the house in only a onesie


Looking so cute in her new outfit from Grandma Denise




At my parent's house this weekend, I was trying to change Corynn's diaper and clothes, but she was obsessed with the treadmill next to her; so we let her try it out!

No comments: