Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sitting Up!

I can't think of too much excitement that happened this week! I'm also realizing that I definitely go in waves of taking lots of pictures of Corynn, and then discovering I haven't taken any all week! I tried to do a little better this week.

Corynn spent a lot of time in the stroller this week, as we went on a family walk almost every evening. We have to wait till later in the evening because the days are getting hot! On Wednesday, our church exercise class met to walk at the Bethel College trails, so Corynn came along and experienced that scenery as well!

On Saturday, a group of us girls that lived together in college (Tina, Kendall, Kara, and Lori) got together in Wichita - without our kids - for brunch and shopping, and then came back to my place in the afternoon to relax and chat. It was great to have all of us together again, and catch up on what everyone is doing. Kendall brought her daughter Lily (who is just 3 weeks younger than Corynn) when she came back to my place, so our little girls got to roll around together and play! It was fun to watch them interact with, and poke at, each other.

On Saturday, Corynn also really mastered sitting up. She's been working on it for a month, but just couldn't quite keep herself up for more than a second. This weekend, however, she finally figured it out.

Photos from this week - July 6-12:


Too cute in my new cloth diapers!


I love to roll!



"Playing" with my new friend Lily


Check out my new shades!


Time lapse! This is my dad and Corynn in January, and then again this week - 6 months later! My dad loves taking Sunday afternoon naps with his granddaughter - and it's so cute!

No comments: