Sunday, March 8, 2009

2 1/2 Months

So I'm losing track of the number of weeks, so I titled this post "2 1/2 Months" instead, because THAT I can remember!

This week we enjoyed some wonderful spring weather which meant we got to spend some much needed time outside. We're borrowing a jogger stroller from a co-worker of mine and took several walks down our country road with the stroller. Corynn seems to enjoy the outdoors, but could do without the wind in her face.

On Friday our family spent the afternoon at Coronado Heights - a big hill near Lindsborg, KS. Kevin did some biking and running up and down the hill, while Corynn and I strolled around at the top and sat in the car and enjoyed the nice weather. Here are a few photos from that adventure.



At the weigh-in this week, Corynn was a whopping 9 pounds 5 ounces!

Here are a few more photos from the week - March 2-8:


Our smiley princess


Tiny hands and toes

No comments: