Since shortly after we found out we were expecting, we decided to take photos every month to see the progress of my growing belly. My intial due date was December 10th, so on the 10th of every month we take another photo. Since this is my first blog, I thought I would share my June, July, and August photos with you.
Hopefully this blog will continue to keep those of you at a distance somewhat informed on the progress of our future little one, the nursery, and whatever else we feel like sharing. Don't expect daily or even weekly posts, but hopefully at least once a month we can share something new with you.
Just to keep you interested, here's a glimpse of our litte one as of July 11.

Enjoy!
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!!!! It's such a GREAT and easy way to keep in touch! I loved seeing the belly shots and can't wait to see more as you prepare for this little one and welcome him/her into the world! Hope all is well with you. Things are going pretty well here in NE. Hope to see you soon! Maybe fall fest?? Keep in touch!
Look at that cute little baby bump. You look beautiful! I can hardly wait to see the little one.
Jenn
Nice pics! Congratulations you two...I mean three. Thanks for posting and please keep us all informed!
Post a Comment