Showing off her ballerina moves
Our first stop was Kevin's workplace in Hutch. We saw his office mates, the PTs, and the business office ladies, and Corynn loaded up on the candy from them all!
She was anxious to eat it all even before we left the building
Daddy's pretty little trick-or-treater
On our way back home we stopped in Moundridge to visit grandma Peters at her office as well as my coworkers at the bank - and of course Corynn scored some more candy at each of those places as well! We are sufficiently stocked with candy for the rest of the year :)
And once again, this week clothes were optional at our house...
In preparation for the vacation we were taking at the end of the week, we got the suitcases out. And before we packed them full of clothes, Corynn used them as a bed/tent/snack cabinet/doll clothing storage area. She was pretty sad when I packed them full and wouldn't let her play with them anymore.
Corynn's favorite phrase this week was "I'm almost free (three)!" Whether it was on a clock, a calculator, a sign, in a book, or wherever, she'd say "Three! I'm almost 3!" as if every three was associated with her birthday. I'm glad she knows how old she will be and I'm glad she continues to remind me her birthday is only a month away!
No comments:
Post a Comment