Sunday, November 20, 2011

Back to Reality

After sleeping in, it was back to reality for some of us the Friday following vacation. I had two sets of payroll to complete and needed to make a trip into Newton before the day was done.


When I returned home, the house was silent and I found this - two lazy folks pretending to sleep on the floor. Reality is tough!

Monday and Tuesday mornings, though, we woke up bright and early and enjoyed having Myra at our house for those mornings. She's getting so active and mobile and is almost able to play with Corynn.


She could follow us all over the house walking (with the aide of something) or crawling at lightening speed.

The rest of the week was pretty normal and can be highlighted by the following photos.


Being silly and trying to make me laugh is Corynn's favorite thing. This day it was carrying around a baby in her hat!


After helping me make chocolate brownies, she got to lick the beater - I wonder if she really tasted anything or if it all just went on her face and shirt?


Who doesn't love gloves on your hands AND feet!?


Nap time faker - but she tries every trick in the book to make me think she'll take a nap, including putting her Elmo couch on the regular couch for her "bed"

And now a quick glimpse into what Kevin's been constructing in our backyard for Corynn's birthday/Christmas present.

I'll let you use your imagination for now and will give you more details and final pictures in a few weeks when it's (hopefully) completed!

No comments: