Monday marked Corynn's six month birthday! I know I say it every month, but it's crazy to think that we've known her for half a year already! What an amazing and wonderful six months they have been.

Corynn is now eating pears, bananas, applesauce, and Cheerios; and is attempting to figure out a sippy cup (with not much success so far).
Wednesday night marked another milestone when Corynn slept through the night for the first time. She finally went to sleep around 11pm and didn't wake us up until 8am!! What a wonderful night's sleep that was - even though I woke up at least once to check on her. She continues to sleep well, only waking up once to eat, if at all.
On Sunday we celebrated Kevin's first Father's Day! And wouldn't you know it I didn't take a single picture all day to commemorate the occasion - what kind of a mother am I?! I think Kevin had a good day nonetheless; and I'm so blessed that he's such a great father to our daughter!
No comments:
Post a Comment