Week eight of Corynn's life brought some much needed rest as she started sleeping 6-8 hours each night between feedings! Who knows if that will last, but it's been a welcomed change so far!
Corynn celebrated her first Groundhog Day this week with her Nickel aunts and uncles, as well as cousin Sam, and although she slept through most of the movie, I think she'd say she had a pretty fun time!
Our happy little girl continues to be very active when she's awake, but also enjoys her sleep. I'm not sure if she's going through a growth spurt and needs the extra rest, or if she just gets bored while mom works and passes the time by sleeping. That's fine with me because that means I can work with BOTH hands! :)
This week she weighed in at 8 lbs 2.8 oz! Yeah for finally breaking the 8 pound mark!
Here are a few fun photos from the week - Feb. 2-8:
All smiles!!
No comments:
Post a Comment